PROTAIS – VIGIL can supply a whole range of accessories to mount or protect your measurement instruments
|ADJUSTABLE PULSATION SHOCK ABSORBERS|| Used for protection of measurement instruments undergoing rough and frequent pressure variations.
R116 : Construction in brass for maximum pressure of 5800 psi.
R316 : in stainless steel for maximum pressure of 8700 psi.
Connections : Inlet male G1/2” – Outlet female G1/2”.
Maximum working temperature : 248 °F.
|OVERPRESSURE LIMITERS||Used to protect measurement instruments undergoing accidental overpressures.
LM1 - Construction in brass for maxi overpressure of 8700 psi.
LMX1 - Construction in stainless steel for maxi overpressure of 14500 psi.
- Connection : Inlet male G1/2”- Outlet female by differential nut G1/2”.
- Maxi working temperature : 176 °F.
- 6 setting ranges from 5.8/36 psi to 3480/5800 psi.
LMX2 - Very compact size, this micro limiter in stainless steel can be supplied with 5 setting ranges from 116/290 psi to 3480/5800 psi – recommended for gauges to be used in the field.
- Connection : inlet – outlet female G1/4” or other.
- Working temperature : 176 °F.
LMX2-S - Special aeronautic model to be used for Skydrol fluid.
LMA1 - Compact low pressure limiter.
- Adjustable from 3.6 to 232 psi in different ranges.
- Construction in light alloy and brass.
- Connection : Inlet male G1/4” – Outlet female G1/4”.
- Maximum working temperature : 248 °F.
|SAFETY VALVES||Calibrated pressure from 0.21 to 5800 psi according to models.
With free or connectable exhaust.
Construction in brass or in stainless steel.
Field adjustable models or pre-adjusted in factory.
Pressure or depression models.
High flow types.
Models for pure gas or ultra pure gas.
-R7 to be welded
- Brass or stainless steel.
According to EN 837.
|TUBULAR SIPHONS||-R212 - Steel.
-R312 - Steel. Connection G1/2”.
|CONNECTING CAPLILLARY HOSES||-Construction in brass or stainless steel.
Supplied bare or with protection by interlock sleeve in steel or stainless steel.
Maximum pressure 29000 psi (stainless steel).